Beautiful Birthday Poem By Payal

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Dear friends this photo was sent to us by Payal (in black shirt) from Mumbai. Photo was captured when she was participating in birthday party of her best friend Anjali. Payal wants to dedicate a beautiful birthday poem to her friend through edesibabes.com.

Birthday Wishes For My Friend

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I’m so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday!

Alternative Image Formats

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Beautiful Birthday Poem By Payal”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment