Vanessa Hudgens: take-out treat

Friday, May 22, 2009


On Sunday (May 10), Vanessa Hudgens was spotted bringing her mom and family some take-out for a mother’s day treat.

The “High School Musical” hottie looked lovely in a black dress as she carry bags of food from Daily Grill out to her black Audi, getting help from a restaurant worker along the way.

Meanwhile, Vanessa chatted about her upcoming movie, “Bandslam”, saying:

“It’s so much fun. She’s a lot darker and introverted. Sa5m, the 5 is silent. I actually come out with a Flying V. I get to rock out on the guitar. I learned how to play for the part. Unfortunately though, the song I do in the movie is still the only song I know how to play.”

And, talking about her appearance at the Academy Awards a few months back, Miss Hudgens said:

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Vanessa Hudgens: take-out treat”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment