Gisele Bundchen in a bikini

Friday, May 22, 2009


Kris Allen completed an incredible journey this week by being named the eighth-ever winner of the most popular show on television “American Idol.”

Allen struggled to find words, he said:

“Adam deserves this. I’m sorry, I don’t even know what to feel right now. This is crazy!”

Meanwhile, Lambert told press:

“I felt so good. I got to sing with Queen and KISS! First or second, it doesn’t matter to me; I got to sing with two great heroic rock bands.”

“I knew it was going to be a close race.”

“I think Kris is incredibly talented and he’s a good person, so to me it was like, we know it’s going to be close; whatever happens, happens. We’ve made it this far, got to do a really cool finale and we’re both going to get to do great things now in the future.”

“For me, it’s not really about what happens tonight. It’s about tomorrow. It’s about next .”

“I know that we’re going to start working on some music right away, and that’s what I can’t wait to do-collaborate, to write, to co-write and create visuals that go along with the music too. I think that’s going to be really exciting.”

Enjoy the pictures during the “American Idol” finale festivities

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Gisele Bundchen in a bikini”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment