Celebrity Fashion: Anne Hathaway in a sleeveless green scaly dress

Thursday, May 21, 2009


On Monday (May 18), Anne Hathaway attends the 54th Annual Village Voice Obie Awards at Webster Hall in New York City.

The “Rachel Getting Married” hottie looked cute in a sleeveless green scaly dress with black stockings and black heels.

Meanwhile, in the film “Rachel Getting Married,” Anne told press:

“Well, I’m trying to remember that there is nothing real to focus on yet. It’s a lovely compliment and it’s lovely to feel that people are anticipating good things for you, that people are cheering for you, but I have to look around at where I actually am, and where I actually am is a wonderful place I’ve been nominated for a Golden Globe and the Independent Spirit Award and I also just got the National Board of Review and I’m so pleased all of them that I don’t think I could be any happier. I just have to keep telling myself that it really shouldn’t get better and that all of this is more than enough.”

Enjoy the pictures of Anne Hathaway in a a swanky night out.

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

No response to “Celebrity Fashion: Anne Hathaway in a sleeveless green scaly dress”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment